Every publication will have:
• Writing Committee: the Committee will be composed by the people in charge of the writing of the manuscript, and by the people who appear as the main authors on behalf of the ERN.
• Group signature: it refers to all the members of the ERN TransplantChild. An annex must be prepared and attached to every publication. All members of the ERN must be included in that annex, indicating their membership and position in the Network. For scientific purposes and authorship, the “ERN TransplantChild Study Group” has to be mentioned.
The Writing Committee will vary according to the type of publication:
A. ERN-descriptive manuscript (position paper or similar), the Writing Committee has to be proposed by the Executive Committee, and the members will be the following:
• Main researcher: responsible for the writing of the manuscript, proposed by the Executive Committee.
• BoN and WG representatives: ERN Coordinators and Technical Directors and the rest of BoN members.
Should the position paper is about an specific area of the activities developed in the ERN (i. e. a Working Group), the members of the Writing Committee will be proposed by the WG Coordinator or/and Technical Director and approved by the Executive Committee. The members will be the following:
• Main researcher: responsible for the writing of the manuscript, proposed by the WG Coordinator/Technical Director.
• WG members: Coordinator, Technical Director and members of the WG and the rest of the members, according to their contribution.
B. Clinical Practice Guidelines: The members of the Writing Committee will be:
• Main researcher: Guideline coordinator proposed by WG Clinical Practice Guidelines Council.
• Subgroup members: all members of the subgroup that had prepared the guideline.
• WG representatives: ERN Coordinator and Technical Director.
• Guideline support group: they will appear in an annex including all the collaborators.
C. Research studies. The members of the Writing Committee will be:
• Main researcher: person who has come up with the idea of this publication and has developed the working plan. He/she must be an ERN member.
• Senior researcher: should the main researcher be a junior researcher, his/her activity has to be overseen by a senior researcher.
• Statistical and study coordinator.
• Other researchers, that contribute significantly to the publication.
• Site representatives who has contributed in the recruitment of the patients in the study or in the ERN information Registry.