On behalf of Education and Training Working group, we are pleased to make the announcement of the Short-term Secondees Programme 2018-2019 for Best Practices in Paediatric Transplantation.
- To learn clearly-defined methods, techniques, treatment application, useful for the research or work at home by visiting another center.
- To improve the knowledge and practice in paediatric transplantation under the scope of TransplantChild
- TransplantChild will award one short-term visit of up to one month. This grant contributes towards travel costs and subsistence with 2.300 Euros.
- The trainee will not be compensated by the host institution.
- The trainee will be responsible for securing the appropriate permissions, insurance or any other paperwork related with the development of the project described in the proposal and according to the basis of the call, as well as its own travel and accommodation arrangements; and no extra payment for any other item will be done.
- Short-Term Secondees are intended for visits of 1 month.
- Applications should be submitted before the 28th September 2018 at 17:00 (CET).
- The list of selected candidates will be published in www.transplantchild.eu by October 2018.
- The planned date for starting the short term visit will be between November 2018 – February 2019.
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
All specifications about how to apply, documents to submit, eligibility criteria, grant evaluation and payment are available in the following link:
Applications should be submitted before the 28th of September 2018 at 17:00 (CET)