TransplantChild Webinars are Web-Based Seminars, in which will have conferences in real-time and also will be recorded for later viewing.
The webinars will be distributed in the following categories:
- TransplantChild updates. 30mins sessions. It will be monthly general meetings with a summary of the ongoing activities of the network.
- Working groups meetings. 45 mins sessions. These are the internal meetings of the TransplantChild working groups. It will be scheduled at least 3 per year.
- Research funding office pills. 20 mins sessions. An update of calls and research projects of interest for network members.
- IT platform pills. 20 mins sessions. Practical sessions of the IT platforms in the network.
- Elearning training sessions on paediatric transplantation for healthcare supporting teams. Live educational event (LEE) and E-learning material created by members of the network.
The webinars have been set in the calendar: every Thursday at 4pm (CET, Brussels time). Outside of that schedule, the webinar will be available on the website and chat will be available for questions.
check it here the next webinar: https://www.transplantchild.eu/activities/webinars/next-webinar